They’ll fall in love at first sight.
Make a beautiful first impression.
A first impression of a home is created through photos. These photos can become an opportunity for buyers to explore, dream, and potentially trigger an emotional connection that can override all the financial, legal, and physical hurdles of purchasing a new home. We make it easy for you to give your clients the most powerful marketing tool available – beautiful images that bring buyers in the door. These images are the perfect culmination of all the preparation and staging, and they are the very foundation of successful marketing.
The facts are in – great pictures are a crucial marketing tool for a home sale. Study after study shows that professionally photographed listings sell faster and for more money. With the vast majority of home buyers using the internet for their home search, listing photos are a critical factor in how much it sells for and how quickly. Studies show that across all price tiers, homes with professional photography get more views, sell for more money and sell more quickly than those shot by non-professionals. Positive first impressions pay off when it comes to home sales.
- Redfin found that homes with professional listing photos sold for anywhere from $3,400 to $11,200 more, relative to their list prices.
- Homes shot by a professional photographer receive an average of 61% more views than their peers across all price tiers.
- Professional photos dramatically increase the likelihood that a potential buyer will click through to view your listing and visit in-person.
- Realtors who use professional real estate photographs sell listed homes 32% faster than all other listings.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, home buyers rated photos as the single most useful tool in their search for a home.